If you realized how important it is to meet the right people in your life, you will never waste your time with the “wrong” ones. Who are wrong people actually?
I believe it’s those people who don’t talk about anything but negativity, it’s those who go on and on about how life sucks, and they haven’t gotten any chance from life to move ahead. Actually, negative people are energy-suckers, they will suck your energy, and leave you stranded on the island called Hopelessness.
I think it’s our duty as a human being to help negative people become positive. Why would we run away from them when we can help them out?
But how do you see if someone is a negative person
- They will always sob about something/someone
- They will blame someone else for their own failures
- They will NOT own up to their own decisions
- They will give up on their first ever attempt
How do you deal with negative people?
- Be kind to them, and try to inject positivity where possible
- Show them other possibilities and paths that might help them out
- Show empathy towards them when they keep saying the same thing over and over again
- If you can see a ray of hope, then guide them towards it
The trend in this time and era is that you just have to RUN away from negative people is so devastating to our society that we really need to reprogram ourselves. If we can help someone, we should really go out of our way to do so, if we can’t help them, that’s a totally different story.
So make a promise to yourself that you will help those in need, and those that have given up on life. And then see for yourself, how doors of opportunity open up for you all over the place.