A friend sent a few ebooks to me about setting goals and I got the time to read one of them about defining goals. Quite good stuff it was and although we mostly know what we want but the way we go about doing things makes one thing harder to achieve than the other.
Some things to note down and remember them to be on the right track:-
- Wake up early to plan the rest of your day
- If you aren't reaching your goal then ask yourself if you really are doing enough
- In order to be successful all you need is determination and the right spirit
- Set your priorities straight, because without knowing what is important you won't manage anything
- Give time to those things that mean a lot to you and DO them as well
But how do YOU manage your tasks, and what is your successful path to reaching your goals? Do you go by your own rules or just become a superman/woman by doing everything at once…? Do share :)