I have used almost every E-commerce platform out there. Starting from the days of manually creating HTML codes and then moving onto CGI built platforms. I have tested them all.
The ease of use that I have seen in the software I am currently using as a platform for most of my websites out there, is something I would like to recommend.
It’s ease of use has always made me go from WooCommerce back to their platform. The headache of updating plugins, adding new stuff etc is not my headache anymore.
So if you are looking for a software that works perfectly well, can be used WITH or WITHOUT your wordpress platform, has the security required, works internationally and removes all your headache by giving you amazing support. Then click the link below to test it out.
They are giving away free accounts per now, test it out and get your plan now!
No, ofcourse you don’t. You can work in your nine to five job and still be an entrepreneur. I remember working in my nine to five and during my breaks used to order grocery items for distribution to over 15 different stores in Norway. Got myself my own branded honey and had it placed in various shops in Oslo. So yes, you can be an entrepreneur without quitting your day job.
Actually one has to really look at the whole picture and then decide when it’s the right time to jump off the regular nine to five job or stay. I know lots of people who start off too soon and end up bankrupt and I also have come to know people who started their business and have never looked back and never regretted their decision.
The types of entrepreneurs
- One who invests in other businesses – Invest money or your skills in a thriving business that needs to stand on its feet. This way you will get the taste of being an entrepreneur while getting the amazing feeling of helping someone else set up their business. In certain cases you can will also learn a lot more about the niche you invested in to decide if it’s something for you in the long run.
- One who sets up his own business – Have a clear understanding of the niche or segment you are thinking of getting into. If you don’t have enough experience then find someone who does and learn from them. Work with them part-time to see the ins and outs of the business and then see if it’s something for you. Most things look amazing on the surface but the work behind them can put you off within days. So make sure you LOVE what you are getting into, rather than doing it because others are into it.
Make sure that you have good people to work with. With this I mean, either find friends who you trust with your life or family who can back you up when the time comes. Doing things alone is one thing, but doing things while knowing you have people around you who can catch you when you fall is a nice feeling to have. BUT when that’s said, don’t forget that an entrepreneur actually doesn’t get afraid of doing what they do if they don’t have a parachute because they are so much into their idea that they want to succeed no matter what.
No matter if you want to start off investing in some other business with money, skills or want to start your own business. You have to be sketch out a plan of what you need to do to achieve your dream. I talk to lots of amazing people who have great ideas, and some that have ideas that don’t make sense at all or might not be ideas that can result in services or products that can make money.
Remember, that when you start off a business, you need the right reason in your mind to do so. You can not launch a business just because you want to be known as the CEO of so and so company. Deep inside you will know if you are CEO material or you just want a visiting card with the title on it.
Ask yourself one question “Do I really have what it takes to do what I want to do?” If you know and strongly believe that you have what it takes to make it big, go ahead. Consult only people who have been there and done that, rather than those that have never ever thought of leaving their comfortable job that pays them a few thousand bucks a year.
Believe in yourself :)
This world is a beautiful place to live in, but at the same time we often are faced with hardships and issues that make us wonder if we are capable of handling them. In certain cases we are dragged down by people around us who make us feel that we are unable to do what we are planning. But if you really think about it, the only limit they are forcing upon your thoughts and goals is their own.
A person can manage a lot more if he or she just focuses on their own strengths, because otherwise there is no chance of success and one will never manage anything.
I read a cute story few years back which struck me very well.
Once upon a time there was a bunch of tiny frogs who arranged a running competition.
The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower.
A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants….
The race began….
Honestly: No one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of the tower.
You heard statements such as: “Oh, WAY too difficult!!”
“They will NEVER make it to the top.”
The tiny frogs began collapsing. One by one.
Except for those, who in a fresh tempo, were climbing higher and higher….
The crowd continued to yell, “It is too difficult!!! No one will make it!”
More tiny frogs got tired and gave up….
But ONE continued higher and higher and higher….
This one wouldn’t give up!
At the end everyone else had given up climbing the tower. Except for the one tiny frog who, after a big effort, was the only one who reached the top!
THEN all of the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?
A contestant asked the tiny frog how he had found the strength to succeed and reach the goal?
It turned out….
That the winner was DEAF!!!!
How wonderful :) So my friends.. be deaf once in a while of all negativity that stops you, there is nothing that can hold you back. If you believe in an idea, go for it!
No matter what we say or do the thing about first impression has been a thing that will never leave us alone. So why not talk about that? Since everyone is affected by it and the first impression tag “tags” along with the person for a long long time, let’s see if we can see as to how one can present a better first impression.
- Be friendly : This works wonders. Meet and greet the person with a firm hand-shake. And remember to “Smile”, meet as if its a very good friend, but obviously over-doing it will just make it look fake.
- Body language : Don’t turn AWAY from the person when talking. Or don’t cross your arms or legs in the way as if you are uncomfy talking to them, and obviously don’t stare at them as if they got something on their face!
- Good posture : A good posture, standing position, is a good sign that you are comfy with yourself and the person you are talking to. Now you don’t want to be bending as if you are looking left and talking from the right corner of your lip to them.. would you like it if I did that to you?
- Speak clearly : Some people mumble jumble a lot of their sentences when they are nervous. So follow the first tip. When you see them as a friend, you will smile and be quite clear as to what you got to say.
- Be positive : This is very important. I am sure you wouldn’t say that a person has left a good first impression if the first thing they hear from you is how much you hate your boss, your parents, your siblings, your job, your life.. !
There might be people in your life that you look upto and wonder how they became so positive and what makes them so strong while everyone around them might have crumbled in the same situation.
It’s probably not as hard as we think really. If you really want to see how strong someone is, watch them when they are going through a rough time. Since a lot of people I have seen usually show their patience when they are in a perfect situation or maybe not such a bad situation. Well that’s not the correct time to show the strength now is it? The real strength shines through when same patience is shown when a bunch of troubles and problems shower upon you one after the other.
The best tip is to ask yourself this question..
Can I do something about it?
If the answer is Yes, then do exactly that. Move forward and make the change. And if the answer is no, why worry? Let the universal law of nature manage it in its own way like it has done before you were even in this world.